Shrimp Risotto Rice Bowl
nutritious, delicious & convenient microwavable seafood rice bowls
tender shrimp with long grain rice, asparagus, parmesan, onion, garlic, parsley
Ingredients: Cooked Long Grain Rice, Shrimp, Asparagus, Onion, Whey, Buttermilk, Parmesan Cheese (Partially Skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Butter Powder [(Sweet Cream, Salt), Nonfat Milk Solids], Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, Lemon Powder (Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Sugar), Spices, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate. Contains: Milk, Shrimp.
- Remove plastic film from bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 2 minutes. stir thoroughly.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Caution! bowl will be hot.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove film from bowl, empty contents into pan and add ¼ cup water.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-7 minutes, or until shrimp are fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of 165°F.