Sesame Ginger Shrimp Rice Bowl
nutritious, delicious & convenient microwavable seafood rice bowls
tender shrimp with long grain rice, carrots, sesame seeds, green peas, red peppers
Ingredients: Long Grain Rice, Shrimp, Peas, Carrots, Red Peppers, Seasoning (Salt, Cane Sugar, Maltodextrin, Brown Sugar, Sesame Seeds, Spices, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Sesame Seed Oil), Contains 2% or less of: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, White Distilled Vinegar.
- Remove plastic film from bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 2 minutes. stir thoroughly.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Caution! bowl will be hot.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove film from bowl, empty contents into pan and add ¼ cup water.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-7 minutes, or until shrimp are fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Kick it up a notch!
Add a squeeze of fresh lime juice at the end of cooking and stir to incorporate.