Garlic Butter Shrimp Rice Bowl
nutritious, delicious & convenient microwavable seafood rice bowls
tender shrimp with long grain rice, yellow peppers, tomatoes
Ingredients: Long Grain Rice, Shrimp, Tomatoes, Yellow Peppers, Seasoning (Tapioca Maltodextrin, Salt, Cane Sugar, Garlic Powder, Whey [Contains Milk], Natural Flavors, Enzyme Modified Butter), Contains 2% or less of: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Onion Powder, Spices, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Butter, Annatto (Color), Turmeric (Color).
Contains: Shrimp, Milk.
- Remove plastic film from bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 2 minutes. stir thoroughly.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Caution! bowl will be hot.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove film from bowl, empty contents into pan and add ¼ cup water.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-7 minutes, or until shrimp are fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Kick it up a notch!
Add 1 tablespoon of butter at the end of cooking and stir until melted.