Coconut Shrimp Rice Bowl
nutritious, delicious & convenient microwavable seafood rice bowls
tender shrimp with long grain rice, coconut milk, toasted coconut, green & red peppers
Ingredients: Cooked Long Grain Rice, Shrimp, Red Bell Peppers, Green Bell Pepper, Toasted Coconut (Coconut, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt), Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate. Contains: Shrimp, Coconut.
- Remove plastic film from bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 2 minutes. stir thoroughly.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Caution! bowl will be hot.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove film from bowl, empty contents into pan and add ¼ cup water.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-7 minutes, or until shrimp are fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of 165°F.