Chipotle Shrimp Rice Bowl
nutritious, delicious & convenient microwavable seafood rice bowls
tender shrimp with long grain rice, roasted corn, peppers, onions, black beans, tomatoes
Ingredients: Long Grain Rice, Shrimp, Corn, Peppers, Onion, Black Beans, Tomatoes, Seasoning (Tapioca Maltodextrin, Spices, Cane Sugar, Salt, Brown Sugar, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder), Contains 2% or less of: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Citrate, Natural Smoke Flavor, Paprika Extract (Color), Natural Flavors. Contains: Shrimp.
- Remove plastic film from bowl.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 2 minutes. stir thoroughly.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Let stand for 1 minute. Caution! bowl will be hot.
- Stir and enjoy!
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove film from bowl, empty contents into pan and add ¼ cup water.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 4-7 minutes, or until shrimp are fully cooked and reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Kick it up a notch!
Add 1 tablespoon of butter at the end of cooking and stir until melted.